Home Staging is a real estate marketing technique that seeks to streamline the process of selling or renting a property, through making some improvements to it. That is to say, minor repairs, specific works are made and the decoration of the unit is changed with the sole purpose of making it stand out in the real estate market.
The average sale/rental of a property is multifactorial. Therefore, it is possible that many "situations" or circumstances can affect the speed with which objectives are achieved. Therefore, it is also possible that these factors have the ability to affect, in some way, the sale/rental price of the property.
To make your home more attractive using the Home Staging technique, it is recommended that you take into account the following tips:
1. Depersonalize. The elimination of the objects that relate the property to the owner is necessary. Therefore, it is recommended that the unit is completely unoccupied in order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
2. Optimize. It is essential that you use the spaces properly as it can have a significant impact on the perception of the potential buyer/tenant. Therefore, it is necessary that you take advantage of this, that is, create areas in your property that are objects of desire by distributing and using the furniture correctly.
3. Clean. Make sure that each time the property is to be shown it is completely clean and in order. Therefore, it is important that you remember that when selling/renting a property, the first impression is everything.
4. Repair. Every detail counts. Therefore, make the necessary repairs to prevent the property from being misperceived. In other words, it is important that the buyer does not think that a lot of money has to be invested in the unit. Because this makes you lose motivation and lose interest in it. So replace broken light switches, repair the garage door, or paint the walls.
5. Harmonize. Play with the decorations, combine neutral colors with vivid details. In other words, use all the elements you have available to highlight what you think is valuable in the property and that can make a difference.
Keep in mind that the improvements that you will make to the property are part of the investment itself, rather than an expense. Therefore, seeing it this way will give you the opportunity to enjoy a large number of benefits and/or advantages that will be used when selling/renting your property. Some of the main and most important advantages are:
• You will notice a significant increase in the price of your unit.
• This, in turn, will substantially increase the chances of sale or rental.
• This will result in a considerable reduction in the time that the published property spends on the market.
In order for this real estate marketing technique to have guaranteed success, it is essential that you have the support of people specialized in the real estate field, that is, a real estate consultant. So, if you don't have a trusted realtor, you're in the right place!
At Jerusalem Painters Nashville we have a team of professionals who will be at your disposal to advise you before, during, and after your investment process. Therefore, regardless of where in the world you contact us or what type of investment you want to make, we will always be available for you.
Jerusalem Painting is by far the best and most affordable Nashville Painting Company, you can verify it by asking us for a free quote!